Monday, February 25, 2008

Wash it All Away

Happy Monday!

Things aren't starting out so great here. Last night my sweet, wonderful, barely a year old Black Beauty started making the most horrendous grinding noise I've ever heard. Thankfully, my parents purchased a 5 year service plan so as soon as the store opens I will be on the phone trying to get someone out here.

Should I clean the house for a service person to come out? hmm...

As if that doesn't completely chap my hide and put a damper on the week, Kiddo decides to wake up at 7 am (an hour and a half early for him) and proceeds to peel me out of bed at such an ungodly hour. Normally I wouldn't mind getting up that early, but I know that without that last hour of sleep he will be a Grouch McGrouchy for the rest of the day. Of course, he didn't let me down when just 2 minutes after getting up he has a total melt down because he has no clean underwear.

Oh yeah, did I mention I need to do about 25 loads of laundry today??

One cup of coffee isn't going to be enough.

Until,
D :)

No comments: