Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Greensleeves

Hello Everyone!

I know, NaBloPoMo ends and I drop off the planet. Well, it is just a crazy time for me, so blogging has kind of become something that gets forgotten a lot. I'm so sorry. I will get back to it soon enough. Thanks for hanging in there. I can't wait to talk with you again.

Can I just say, the little Port man ate something GREEN the other day! WAH HOO!! I can't believe it.

Wanna know what it was?

Spinach and eggs. Oh yea baby!

1 can spinach, 4 eggs, scramble in a skillet with a little seasoned salt and the kids gobble it up! YES!

Port says, "mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, goooooo (good)!"

Anyway, this is a quickie today, mostly because I wanted to check in and also because I wanted to tell you about a contest over at MyCharmingKids. MckMama is giving away an HP TouchSmart computer! Check it out and enter!

Much love and Holiday goodness to you all!
Until,
D :)

PS. In the spirit of the holidays, here is a little song for you. One of my favorites!

1 comment:

Jill said...

yum..My kids really like scrambled eggs with fresh chopped tomatoes in it! JM doesn't even like tomatoes, but asks for this!!