Monday, February 14, 2011

Be My Baby

Things are busy - I am sure you understand. I hope to get back to a regular schedule starting this week. So stay tuned for more blogging!

I managed to get both of my youngin's out in the back yard yesterday and we had some fun taking pictures on the hammock. Enjoy.


I may need a wider lens to capture all that goofiness. ;)

Today, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. I love all the people in my life in different ways and am so appreciative of them all. Even the ones that drive me crazy. ;) Mwah! Much love, hugs, warm looks, sweet nothings, longing stares, chocolates, flowers, and whatever else makes you feel special and loved today. May you see the beauty and love that is right in front of you and embrace it today and forever.

Until,
D :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You're a beauty Dawn :) Thank you for the Christmas card by the way! I'm sorry it's been a long time - we've been super busy and I know you understand :) We do need to schedule some pictures though soon - need to email you about that . . .