Friday, December 02, 2011

One Sweet Love

So for the past few days I have been elbow deep in dough, sugar and cinnamon. 




I have made 5 full pans of maple iced cinnamon rolls and 6 pans of apple cinnamon rolls.  The 6' table is in the middle of my kitchen and will probably remain there until just before Christmas.  I am already tired of walking around it, but it really makes things so much easier, especially rolling out the dough for these babies. Look how pretty that is!
Like a flower. ;) The pan above got a little ambitious on me and tried to escape it's confines so I had to go ahead and bake it this evening.  Now I will have to fight to stay out of it, especially since there is no one else around to eat it right now. 
I mean, how can you resist that?!?

Until,
D :)

5 comments:

TellMeWhy said...

Did you use a family recipe to make them? They look absolutely delicious!

Dawn said...

Thanks so much! I use the Pioneer Woman recipe. :)

Ilya said...

Очень аппетитно выглядит! Здорово! (Rus)

Adi Radili said...

thanks for sharing..

please follow my G+, i'll follback

jual madu hutan asli
pesan kue pekanbaru
sprei bedcover murah unik
cara meningkatkan alexa rank
cara membuat gateway bnet
pesan kue talam murah
turnamen dota pekanbaru
softlens animation murah pekanbaru
jasa pembuatan website murah
flash disk murah pekanbaru
jam tangan unik murah
boneka handmade pekanbaru
jual powerbank murah unik

Adi Radili said...

Amazing blog!! hope u visit back :)
citra indah

There was an error in this gadget

Bloggy Bling!

Important Stuff

Business 2 Blogger

Swidget 1.0

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP