Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Jingle Bell Rock

Ok, so I didn't try the fire eating thing, but Hubby suggested training him to walk on a bed of nails.....hmmm....nah. Maybe when he's older! ;)

I do, however feel like hammering a nail in my own head this morning, especially if I have to hear the shrill, whiney voice of some nasal problem inflicted preteen woman singing (only the first verse - ack!) Jingle Bell Rock one more time. The atrocious sound comes from the (imagine me saying this through gritted teeth) all too cute dancing Rudolf that my loving, wonderful parents gave Kiddo last year. (Hi Mom, THANKS!;) ) This is by far Kiddo's favorite thing right now. He pulled it out of the box of Christmas decorations before I had a chance to hide it and his gloomy world suddenly turned into a joyous, dancing, singing place. He walks around with it squirming in his little paws, trying to sing the song, pushing the dang play button over and over until his father and I are ready to stab our eyeballs with toothpicks.

Here's a pic of the little bugger in case anyone decides he might be cute...

He is NOT cute! Ok, maybe the first time or two, but then it just gets annoying. Please, take my word for it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now here's something cute, but he's not for sale...



That's correct, he's wearing my shoes.

Oh, and it has been confirmed that he actually ate glass the other day. His diaper last night had lovely sparkles of blue...ugh.

More later,
D :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO, OMGGGG GLASS????? WTH. poor kid. geeze dawn YOU need to feed that growing child so he doesnt want to eat pretty sparkly glass anymore. BWAHAHA. yes your little toy does look annoying and its not cute at all. I think YOUR little GUY looks adorable in his "mommy shoes". alex does this quite often and its hilarious. emily will raid my makeup and shoes as well, and it kills me everytime

Anonymous said...

OK I just saw your christmas card ON BBC and HOLY SHIT GIRL, YOU LOOK HOT HOT HOT. Just wanted to tell you what a hot bitch you are. LOL.

D said...

Thanks Genie!:)