Friday, June 27, 2008

Breathe

Thanks to Vick for that awesome contest link! :)



So, wow, I am so glad I wrote that post on clutter. Thanks to those who left tips and suggestions; they have given me a lot to think about. And a special thank you to Wiley - who'd have thought that a simple vent post could have brought someone out of lurkerdom with such a welcome comment?? I have really enjoyed your blog and look forward to seeing what you can accomplish with the plan you are following.



I feel like I am just coming up for air here. A quick breath at the surface before diving back down again. Between now and tomorrow(it has taken me a week to write this post) I have to mass clean my house, do several more loads of laundry (after the 10 or so I've already done this week), update my website, place a few more client orders, prepare my own order for a doctor's office display and do a massive grocery shopping trip.



Anybody got any coffee???



My Starbucks gift card is almost gone. *sigh*



Anyway, I am slowly trying to declutter. Baby steps. I have pulled all the maternity clothes out of my closet with the exception of a few tops that don't look maternity and everything is stacked up by owner in my bedroom. Jill, I know you want your stuff back so I will figure out a way to get that to you. Carrie - what about your stuff? Did you want it back? I can't remember.

Getting all of that out has freed up the closet a little. I am tempted to put something else in there, but for now I am enjoying the "extra" space. I can actually see my clothes again!

Anyway, it is now Thursday, July 3rd and I am just getting back to this. I have two other half started posts in my blog that I have got to finish. I am going to get back on track with this blog if it kills me!

More to come.
Until,
D :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Dawn,
You can keep the clothes :)
Love you! I promise to call soon!!!!!