Thursday, September 27, 2007

Laughing so Hard I May Have to Cry

Just got off the phone with Medicaid again. After two tries they finally received the fax; all is approved and supposedly I am ready to go. Then she tells me that if I *want* and ID card I have to go back down to the Dept. of Health and Human Services and get a temporary one, because I've missed the cutoff for the OCTOBER mailing. And, if I got a temporary card before October 1st, I would have to go back there again in October because temporary cards are only good for the month they are issued in, so I might as well wait till October anyway so my card will be good for the entire month. I should receive my official paperwork in NOVEMBER when they do the next mass mailing.

Good Lord people.

I'm going back to bed.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I've not commented on your plight so far and after this all I can say is - Good Grief!!!! Hope all goes well when you go in October!!