Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Praise Ye Da Lord

This was just too cute not to share. Please, please excuse the house. A tornado (named Kiddo) had blown through yesterday and I simply hadn't had the strength to do anything about it yet.

Kiddo singing "Praise Ye the Lord (Hallelujah)"

Not bad huh? He's pretty much in tune right up to the end. [ok, so I watched it again and I take it back - soooo NOT in tune! lol!] Then the excitement caused him to modulate up a half step or so (wink).

Right after this video we played my new favorite game in the world. I call it Toy Pickup Race. Remind me to tell you about it sometime. [insert devil horned smiley face!]

Until,

D :)

2 comments:

Julia said...

First off, S's getup with the undies (?) and sunglasses had me laughing. His singing is adorable.

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh thats so cute! "Hallelula!" Cute