Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Busy Being Fabulous

Ok so I am going to try to get a post out today if it kills me! I have been so busy - blogging has just been so far down the list I haven't even had a chance to think about it. And things are only going to get worse as we head into August.

It's so funny because with my business, I have always been completely dead in the summer. Usually between mid June and September I can pretty much count on not having anything to do. This year though, mercy! I am so busy with sessions and extra things - it is WONDERFUL!! I praise God for these small favors, because it is truly a blessing.

So in all that business I have to remind myself that it is good, and try to not get too bogged down in the stress of it all. I am thrilled to have had the past few weeks go as they have, and I look forward to the next month and a half of constant going. I just hope I can figure out how to balance it all. Some days though I kinda feel like my little guy here in this picture.

Of course, he was just upset because he had climbed in the chair and wanted me to get him out. And being the good mommy I am I ignored his cries and pulled out my camera instead....well just look at that hair?!? How could I not take a picture of that?!?

Anyway, I hope to get back to a regular bloggy schedule soon. But for now things may be a little sparse. I can't believe I've missed 2 Friday Company Girl Coffee chats already. Mercy. I'll try not to let that happen again.

So here is a song by Trisha Yearwood that I absolutely adore. I was reunited with it this week when preparing for the latest episode of Musing Mommies, and I can't get it out of my head. Unfortunately YouTube didn't have a video of Trisha singing it that I could embed in my blog, so I snagged this one of some Elvis tribute instead. Oh well, at least you can watch a little of classic King while listening to a beautiful country song. Enjoy!

I just love, love that song. The words feel like they came straight from my head...

Hang in there, I'll be posting more regularly soon. I've still got lots of catching up to do!

Until,
D :)

No comments: