Thursday, July 08, 2010

At the Hop



Hey! I thought I would do something fun tonight. I am participating in a Blog Hop, brought to you by Boutique on Feet!

A blog hop is a great way to find great new reads and also get some new readers to my blog. Since I have been greatly slacking on the posting lately, I thought this might be the kick in the pants I need to get back on here on a more regular basis. :)

So, check out the links below and see if there is something that you find fun and interesting. I am about to go check out all of them myself!

If you would like to participate, click on the link below and add yourself to the list. Then grab the code to add the linky to your site and have fun!

Here's how to play...
Follow These steps:
1. Enter your link and add it
2. Grab the link code and create a blog hop on your blog
3. Follow the blogs listed
4. If the blogs have a FB and Twitter account . . . "LIKE"
and "FOLLOW" them, too!



No comments: