Thursday, October 12, 2006

Gagging on a Crouton

What is it about my daily lunch salad that makes my 2 year old need to poop? I kid you not, without fail, every day as I sit down to my delicious, hopefully e-coli free salad, my beautiful baby takes it upon himself to poop. And then he will just stand next to me so I can smell his marvelous creation until I can't stand it anymore and have to change him.

It really puts a damper on lunch.

I had typed a big long entry this morning, but it got eaten by blogger and I am too tired to re -hash the weekend's events again. Maybe I will tackle it again later. Suffice it to say, I had a great weekend; got to hang out with my friends and family, and take some great pictures along the way.

Hopefully I can add some pictures later too.

Until then..
D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Sweetheart. Just wanted to tell ya I was thinking of you. Have NO idea how to post a link to your blog from mine either. LOL. much love sister. xoxo

Anonymous said...

DH does near the same thing - every day as I'm finishing dinner and getting it on the table, he goes into the bathroom and sits. I will never understand it. Either go WHILE I'm making dinner or go afterward. Meanwhile while he's doing his buisness I have a starving Freyja and a very hungry me.

He still hasn't figured out why she wants to get down from the table right after he sits down - well, she's already eaten! HELLO!

I feel your pain. :)