Saturday, October 21, 2006

My Cutie Patootie

I simply cannot get over how cute my little one is. I know I am supposed to be biased because I birthed him and all, but the Kiddo is CUTE! And he is growing like a weed, dang it. I put these jeans on him this morning thinking I would most certainly have to roll them up. Nope. They fit perfectly!


He looks like a little teenager. Please excuse the messy house behind him.

We made a pilgrimage to Tar-jay today as I was in need of several items. Included on my list were various odds and ends for the photo biz (does it ever end?!?!) and I wanted to gander at their costume selection for Kiddo. I kinda thought he'd be Dash, since after all he thinks he is Dash most of the time anyway, but I thought I would end up piecing the costume together from various things around the house. But, true to form, Tar-jay had everything I needed (and then some) and we found a complete Dash costume at a very reasonable price.

So, without further adieu - and for the sheer reason that from the moment this was in the cart, Kiddo wanted it ON NOW....









I give you DASH! :)










But he is still Cheese Face to me!


Until,

D :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGGGG that is those are the cutest pics of your little GUY. I LOVE THEM. and never be jealous of me and jen's friendship, we LOVE YOU TOO DAWN. your a good buddy to us too sweetie. LOVE YA. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh I found your blog! Yeah! He is a cutie I totally agree with you. You are nto being biased! Talk to you when I get back from my trip.

foodiemama said...

he is super cute. love the incredibles outfit...gus was jackjack last year...this year a garden gnome...hasnt been that easy putting the outfit together...do you think they sell one at target? haha...love reading your blog.

Blog Archive

There was an error in this gadget

Bloggy Bling!

Important Stuff

Business 2 Blogger

Swidget 1.0

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP