Friday, November 12, 2010

Busy Being Fabulous

Tomorrow marks the beginning of the craziest time of the year for me.  I have 3 photo sessions this weekend, next weekend I will be in Dallas for a couple of days shooting a family session and a wedding, and I have 2 sweet mommas who's babies are due on the 15th. I will be working in newborn sessions for them both.  I am so blessed to be able to do all of this and I am excited about it even though it will be pretty stressful.

This is nothing new of course, it is always the busiest time of the year.  I just have to keep reminding myself to take it all one step at a time, one day at a time, and to do what I can, when I can.  It will all get done and I will have so much fun along the way.

Now, if only I could ship the kids off to the grandparents for a few weeks... ;-)

Until,
D :)

No comments: