Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Under the Water

Notes from the Trenches:

It is raining again. Again! Come on, haven't we had enough already??? I need some sunlight. Seriously. I may just have to buy a tanning session or something because my batteries need a serious recharge.

~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~

Kiddo is watching a Christmas movie. I don't know how I feel about that. Granted, Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday - but hearing all the music and stuff just makes me want to bake something. And that is not good!

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

The dog has pulled her blankie out of her cage and demolished her pillow. Little fluffs of green pillow stuffing are making their way to all the nooks and crannies of my house. The dog's skin is itchy and red. She is scratching her rear end on my air conditioner vent in the hallway. I need to bather her. And wash her bedding. And give her a flea treatment. Dang dog.

~^~~*~~^~~*~~^~~*~~^~~*~~^~~*~~^~

I had two wonderful photo shoots this week. I am so excited about proofing them!

~~~*~~~*~~~***~~~~****~**~***~**~**~*~*~

Calibrated computer monitors are an incredible thing! I never knew colors were so vibrant, white is so, not, white! My favorite websites have colors I never saw before. Goodness, what have I been looking at all this time??!?

*__________________________________________________*

This random, completely ridiculous blog post has been brought to you by the letter H. Hubby asks me every day, "no new blog posts??" so here we are. Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July! And if you are in Texas, bring your umbrella!

Until,
D

No comments: