Monday, June 25, 2007

Closer to Fine

Happy Monday everyone! I am so sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. Last week was a crazy week - I was preparing for an extended weekend visiting with some of my life long friends; included were several dinners, a baby shower, surprises and car issues. I had such an amazing 4 days that I don't even know where to begin. I am in the process of sorting it all out in my head, processing pictures and trying to get things back to some sense of normalcy. I hope you all stick with me while I get it figured out.

Meanwhile, I will get you started with some music. I was telling my friend, R, about this wonderful video called Animusic. My Kiddo absolutely loves it; he calls it the Robot show. Anyway, she thought it might be something she could entertain her junior high band students with, so I thought I would share a couple of my favorites from the video. Thank goodness for YouTube! This one is from the 2nd Animusic video and is called Resonant Chamber.



And this one is, I think, called Pogo Sticks



More later.
Until,
D :)

No comments: