Friday, November 10, 2006

Memory Loss

I forgot to blog yesterday. I guess I was busy. Spent most of the day editing photos for a client; had to completely remove a tree from the background and replace the other half of another tree, some water and grassy areas. Photoshop is so cool!

I felt bad for not having taken Kiddo anywhere this week so when we went to check the mail I decided to walk with him around the block. He absolutely loved it (it's a looong block) and when we turned the corner that leads back to our street he immediately began fussing and yelling "walk again!!?!". I practically had to drag him back to the house. We played out front for another hour or so before I coaxed him back in (and that only succeeded because I intrigued him with a Looney Toons DVD). He thankfully fell asleep shortly thereafter (on the floor in the walkway between the dining room and the kitchen!) and took a nice long nap.

We got our dying lap top back from the repair center yesterday. $275 and 3+ weeks of waiting and it worked for almost 2 hours before dying completely. Now what? There is a 90 day warranty on the work, but it is doing something totally different than before. I am pretty sure it's going to cost more money. I hate computers.

Well, maybe after my coffee kicks in I can come up with something more interesting to say. I just needed to get a little gripe out before I officially start my day.

Oh yes, only 5 more days till IKEA opens!!!!!! :D :D :D

Until,
D

No comments: