Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey for you and Turkey for me...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Perhaps I should take a moment and reflect on what I am thankful for today - hmm...well...I guess I am thankful for a lot of things, but I am too tired to think right now. We had the fam over for lunch and between the old family and the new family and the screaming 2 year old and the upset 80 something year old I am just drained. We are still cleaning up, still recuperating and it's not even dinner time yet. I suppose I will have more to say when we get home this weekend.

But I didn't want you all to think I dropped off the planet or something - so I am checking in. (ok, it took me 3 minutes to type that last sentence, so I am giving up!)

I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful weekend!
Until,
D :)

No comments: