Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bad Girl

I really wanted some Girl Scout cookies.

But I decided to be good and ate some strawberry yogurt.

But I still wanted the cookies.

So I ate the rest of Kiddo's raspberry yogurt (he didn't like the seeds anyway).

But cookies still sounded good.

But buttered toast with cream cheese sounded ok too.

Except the cream cheese spread was moldy.

And I burned the toast.

But I ate it anyway.

But I still wanted the cookies.

So I poured some milk.

And now the cookie sleeve is empty.

So much for being good.

I should have just eaten the cookies in the first place.

Until,
D :)

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Mmmm ... girl scout cookies. I ate almost a whole sleeve of thin mints the other day :) I totally do the same thing when I have the munchies - I try to be good, but end up eating 3-4 times as much as I would have had I just been bad to begin with!

Mollie said...

wait a minute wait a minute... did you just say you ate moldy cream cheese??

ummmmmm......

D said...

ACK! No, I threw out the cream cheese - I ate the burnt toast! lol!

Silly girl! ;)

Heather said...

I just have a little bit of the naughty food and save myself the agony ;)