Saturday, February 23, 2008

C is For Cookie

My friends, God has answered my prayers!!



For a month now I have been searching. I've been praying. I've been desperately seeking...



GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!



And today good people, God placed a small offering in front of me at the local Walmart. One tiny girl scout and her mom, selling off the last of their cookies, the last weekend of sales.

I scored 2 boxes of thin mints and one of the Samoas.

Now to hide them from Kiddo and Hubby....

Until,
D :)

1 comment:

jhjohnstone said...

Mmmmm... Samoas... My favorites! Although they're known as Caramel deLites in my neck of the woods (NC). Why on earth do they have 2 names for some of their cookies?? I went through 2 boxes of Samoas and 2 boxes of Peanut Butter Patties (aka Tagalongs) and only had to share a few with the kids. LOL Ah, the joys of being the adult and in control of the food!