Thursday, March 25, 2010

Still Alright

I am here, I promise. I am just currently buried under about 5 feet of tax paperwork. All my utility bills, all my receipts, logs, client folders, order invoices, etc. I will hopefully find my way out tomorrow.

Things are looking up from my last posting. Port's issues have subsided, the weather was once again gorgeous today and this weekend is shaping up to be fantastically busy. Friday night, the Musing Mommies Podcast is celebrating our 1 year anniversary with a live show on Ustream. We will be answering listener's questions and comments in real time, giving away prizes and having a great time. So if you are a MuMo listener, or if you just want to log in to watch and listen to us record a live show, click on that link above sometime after 8:30PM tomorrow night. We would love to have you! I can't wait!

I have some important business stuff to take care of tomorrow as well, and I am hoping the boys behave for me. On Saturday I am going out again to scout for locations for some upcoming sessions and afterward I am hoping to stop by the new farmer's market opening in Cedar Park. I am so excited to have something like this close by, finally! I can't wait to check it out.

So anyway, I just wanted to check in. Hopefully I can find some time to post some this weekend.

Until,
D

No comments: