Tuesday, April 10, 2007

You Love Me, You Really...

Ok, well, Karrie loves me anyway! ;) My dear cyber-friend (and fellow August '04 mommy) has so graciously nominated my Project 365 blog for a Blogger's Choice Award! I am so incredibly flattered and stunned because, well, I don't think I've ever been nominated for anything. Well, except for senior year of high school when my friend Jae nominated me for homecoming queen, and when it was read over the morning announcements I heard several people in my classroom say out loud, "who's that?". I think I got one vote. Ok, 2; bet you can guess who's they were. Yup, I was a popular one, I tell you!



Anyway, if you are feeling so kind and gracious, please humor me (and feed my starving ego) and vote. It only takes a minute, and if you have a bit longer than that, feel free to vote for your other favs (I punched the button for my darlings like One Weird Mother (Karrie), Little Foodies, Oh The Joys and Pioneer Woman to name a few). And, if you have even more time, feel free to nominate your favorites as well (or nominate yourself if you dare!). If you let me know who you nominated (or if you are nominated) I will hop over and vote for them (or you) as well. Did any of that make sense?!? Well, you know what I mean. :D

Thank you Karrie! You made my day!
Until,
D :)

3 comments:

foodiemama said...

you got my vote! us blogging mamas must stick together!

Cindy said...

Another vote here! Can we vote daily? Hehe!

OhTheJoys said...

Aw! Thanks Dawn!