Monday, March 03, 2008

Listen

My apologies to the ladies in the adjoining stalls in the women's restroom at HEB today who had the privilege of overhearing the following conversation...

Kiddo: "Mommy, I wanna talk about somphing."
Me: "What's that baby?"
Kiddo: " I wanna talk about Jesus."
Me: "Ok, what do you want to talk about?"
Kiddo: "Jesus"
Me: "I know, but what about Him?"
Kiddo: "He loves me. Jesus loves me."
Me: "That's right baby, He does."
Kiddo: "Let's say a prayer."
[giggles from a different stall]
Me: "Uh, ok, what are we praying about?"
Kiddo: "Close you eyes mommy."
Me: "ok" [closing eyes]
Kiddo: "Dear God, thank you for Jesus. And He loves me. And we are going potty, but we are taking turns. I go first. Now mommy is going potty. Thank you. We love you berry, berry much. And we pray all dis in Jesus name, Amen."
[many giggles and snickers from adjoining stalls]

*sigh* :)

Until,
D :)

2 comments:

Julia said...

If I had been in one of the stalls, I would have been laughing outright because that's about the darndest cute conversation. The things that kids say!

Jen said...

That is too awesome! How cute!

Blog Archive

There was an error in this gadget

Bloggy Bling!

Important Stuff

Business 2 Blogger

Swidget 1.0

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP