Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Where You Are

I am a terrible friend. Truly, sometimes I do things and I wonder just where my feeble brain ran off to. I was trapped away from home for most of last week and I sat around doing nothing all the days I was there (with the exception of taking some pictures for my best friend and going to a birthday party). I was a bit depressed - being away from Hubby and home, and I focused on the "being stuck" part way more than the "what can I do with the time I have here" part. One of my very best friends literally lives only a couple of miles up the road from Grammy and Happy and it never even occurred to me to give her a call. We could have hung out. We could have at the very least talked on the phone. What the heck is wrong with me?? I sat there all day for a couple of days, reading, watching TV, playing with Kiddo, and all the while I could have been spending quality time with her. It only struck me that I should have called her the night before I left to come home. By then it was too late. Now I feel so bad. I don't know if she reads this blog, but if you do S - I am so sorry. I am a terrible friend. I owe you more than that. Please forgive me.

It has been eating at me all week. I can't keep it in any longer. I hope she is able to forgive me.

More later,
D :)

No comments: