Sunday, January 04, 2009

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered

Photobucket
Well I was going to do an update on Port today, as he turned 9 months old yesterday. But then I remembered that he has his 9 month well check tomorrow, and since I'll be getting all the stats and whatnot, it would be better to do an update then.

So, in lieu of a real post, I would like to direct your attention over to my photography blog, Little Moments Captured. I have given it a makeover and posted a session summary from my most recent session. I think it looks pretty good, but there are still some kinks so if you notice anything weird, please leave me a comment so I can get it fixed. Of course, if you like it and want to comment on that too I would be thrilled. You know how much I love comments!

I am hoping to get back to regular posting soon. I am a bit overwhelmed with life in general at the moment and for whatever reason I just don't know how to get it out of my head and on to the blog. Call it holiday let down, lack of sleep (oh Lordy do I miss sleeping), blame it on the economy (why not, it's the hip thing to do!), seasonal blogging disorder, whatever. Thank you to everyone who faithfully stops by anyway. I am just feeling a bit, well, lost lately and I don't know where to start or how to get back on track. Life is moving too fast for me and I am tripping over my own feet trying to keep up.

I have pictures and stories to share. I will do my best to get them posted soon.
Until,
D :)

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Love the new photog blog - it looks fab!

Happy 9 months, Port :) You get cuter every day!