Saturday, March 10, 2007

Puzzle of Stars

What a week! Hubby was in yet another car accident (I'm beginning to think the boy has a gigantic magnet in his backside);) thankfully it was not his fault, but still requires repairs to our knocked about vehicle. So, that makes, what - 2, 3, 4 accidents in the past year? Something like that. It seems to me like something happens every month. ugh.

Kiddo has stepped up the attitude and the tantrums and the yelling, and the screaming and the hitting and the shouting of "NO!" and "STOP IT!" and Hubby and I are about bald from ripping out our hairs. (ok, so maybe Hubby lost a bit before this, but whatever) ;)

My dad's birthday was on Friday (Happy Birthday Daddy!) and bless his heart, he and my mom were both extremely sick. Not a fun way to spend a birthday I tell yah. Ick.

So here we are at the weekend and I haven't accomplished anything I had set my mind to. Hopefully I can get something done today, but Hubby is going into work, so it is highly doubtful Kiddo will allow me a moment's peace. Any chance I have will undoubtedly be diminished by the impending rain we have in the forecast today. At least on a sunny day I can accomplish a little while Kiddo is exploring the great outdoors. Oh well.

Now on to other things. I just have to say that I have recently discovered some amazing blogs. Thanks to 5 minutes for mom and the Ultimate Blog Party for opening my eyes to some amazingly talented, well spoken, insightful and intelligent writers. I have always wanted to write, but after seeing some of the work out there in the blog-sphere, I am pretty sure my aspirations are unrealistic. However, I am so intrigued by the new blogs I have found that I don't really care. I have plenty of new reading to keep me occupied! I have also found a few new reads by scoping out my favorite blogs' blogrolls. My list is now getting far too long. Ack! If you are interested, please check out Cheryl, Carrie, Christy and/or Jenni; you won't be disappointed. Or, if you are really feeling brave, you might want to take a gander at the gigantic list of partying bloggers over at 5mfm. Careful though, with numbers in the 900s, it might take you a while to get through!

Anyway, Now that you have plenty to do, I must get on task of answering the tag I received from sweet Jill over at Mommy is the new Black. I am to decide on my 3 favorite songs of all time - oh boy! That might take me a while. I'll see what I can come up with.

So with that, I leave you to enjoy what is left of your weekend. Have fun!
Until,
D :)

No comments: