Sunday, March 11, 2007

Face(s) of Love

Just some recent pictures -
The other day Kiddo carried around his little red chair in the yard looking for new and interesting places to sit.














Mommy, lookit de cwouds!

I guess it is easier and more convenient to carry a chair already semi-attached to your bottom!










Mommy, lookit Ty-wer! (the dog)

Snooping on the neighbor's dogs.













Isn't he HANDSOME!?!! :)

Here's another handsome dude.





I think this is his "come hither" look, but he could just be infatuated with the swing set - who knows!?!











Swinging with Daddy.


And in all fairness (since the dog was featured) I must show our other family member...


She's so pretty!! I love her eyes.

Thanks for looking!
D :)



2 comments:

Rachel Anne said...

Dawn, I hope you don't mind but I linked to you tonight. Your birthday post got me to thinking about my 33rd birthday and one thing led to another...hence the blog post.
Love the pictures! Kiddo is so cute!

Oh, The Joys said...

Love the hubs at the swings!

Blog Archive

There was an error in this gadget

Bloggy Bling!

Important Stuff

Business 2 Blogger

Swidget 1.0

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP