Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to hop on here briefly to update a bit and to wish all my mommy friends a wonderful Mother's Day. I know I am a day late, but we were gone all weekend and I didn't have much lengthy access to a computer.

I am so thankful for all the wonderful comments on Myspace and the ecards and well wishes sent. Mother's Day is a time we should lift each other up and show our appreciation and though I was not able to do that personally for very many, I do completely appreciate the gestures made to me. I hope you all had a wonderful day and were appreciated properly for the amazing and difficult job you do every day.

I have been catching up on blogs this morning, tearing up at all the moving messages wonderful moms have written about motherhood and all the joys that come along with it. You ladies are so much more talented than I; the words are so hard for me to come by sometimes.

I did have a wonderful Mother's Day - so much better than I ever expected; and though the weekend as a whole was long and tiring, I am thankful for the opportunity to do what we did. I have tons of pictures to sort through, and once that is done I will tell you all about it.

Until then, I wish you well,
D :)

1 comment:

karrie said...

Happy belated Mother's Day, Dawn! :)