Monday, May 21, 2007

Take Me, Break Me

Oh, Mrs. Moore, how well you know me.

Actually, I am not that bad. Right now I am in a really good place, but there are moments (far to frequent) that a post like this would really speak to me.

Right now I have far too much else to think about. I got a call from Hubby. *sigh*

You know, it just wouldn't be a Hubby trip without a little bit, ahem, ok, a lot of drama. Oh, sorry, I mean adventure. I swear the boy gives me grey hair.

N-E-Way...... I went to IKEA today with the neighbor and her kids. You know about my IKEA obsession, right? Well, bless my poor neighbor's heart, her kiddos gave her a run for her money today. I felt really bad that nothing seemed to be going her way (including those absolutely ridiculous shopping carts!). But, as usual, I spent waaaaaayyyyyy too much money (mostly business expense though) and enjoyed it waaaaayyyyy to much. Had some yummy Swedish meatballs with lingonberry sauce and picked up an absolutely GORGEOUS floor sample rug for next to nothing (and there is NOTHING wrong with it! woo hoo!!). Now I have to figure out where to put it. I also picked up a really cool little wooden crane for Kiddo. I just love the simplicity of their toys. They are so basic and yet so fun.

And now I am sitting here, eating my weight in fresh, homemade guacamole.

Because. I. can. :)

Until,
D :)

No comments: