Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby Stellan

I had another post written for today, but I can't publish it right now because this is more important.

Please, if you pray, if you believe in a higher power, karma, fate, good will, whatever - if you have just a moment, please say a quick prayer for a little 4 month old baby named Stellan.

Stellan has an amazing story. It's a story of devastation and certain death; a story of a miraculous healing by God and a story of the cutest little baby you've ever seen. And suddenly this weekend, sweet little Stellan became horribly sick and once again needs our prayers, good thoughts and well wishes.

I do not know Stellan and his family personally, but for some reason I am so upset by this and I can't get them out of my head. Please join me in sending as much positive energy as possible to him, to slow his heart and calm his body.

Thank you.
D

No comments: