Sunday, November 22, 2009

Be Grateful

Our Sunday church service was so awesome today. The preacher is still preaching on the lost virtue of Gratitude. Our assignment for the week is to write a letter to someone telling them what they mean to you.

Of course, there are a couple of people who have been placed on my heart to write to. I have no idea when I am going to be able to do it. This week especially, we will be so busy...

One of the things I am so grateful for is the praise and worship team that performs every Sunday. Their music is always such a blessing. There are a couple of members that are my favorites; and when they are on the stage singing it makes my experience with the music that much better. One of my favorite girls was up today. I just love it when she is singing.

I was a blubbering mess today.

I am beginning to think I may never get over this affliction; whatever this is that causes me to cry like a baby now when singing praise music. I sang in a church choir for years - this shouldn't be happening.

But I have discussed this before.

I had another great night of editing. Hubby left me alone to work, Pandora radio was knocking it out of the ballpark and I was an editing mad woman. It was awesome. I looked up from the computer at one point and it was 1:30am. It went by so fast!

Hopefully tomorrow will be just as productive.

Until,
D :)

No comments: