Monday, November 16, 2009

Sailor Song

I know today is supposed to be a Gratitude Monday, but I am dealing with a very sick and cranky boy today and no sleep last night so I just don't have it in me for a long post. I will try to get a GM post up some time this week, hopefully when we are all feeling better.

In the meantime, I will leave you with the cute little ditty I overheard Kiddo singing to himself as he was preparing to brush his teeth this morning. He was recently introduced to the Popeye movie by his Happy, and so now all day we hear variations on this tune.

"I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, toot toot!
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, toot toot!
I always brush my teeth,
So I can be super strong.
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, toot toot!
I love to go swimmin wif bowlegged wimmen,
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man! Toot toot!"

Until,
D :)

1 comment:

Julia said...

Go swimmin' wif bowlegged wimmin! That's classic.