Saturday, November 21, 2009

Music of the Night

I have seen friends talk about it on Facebook, but for some reason, for months I have avoided checking it out. I knew if I did, I would most likely be hooked.

And sure enough I was right. Today I checked out Pandora Radio.

O
M
G

All I did was plug in my favorite artist and Pandora created a station with all my favorite songs. It was amazing!

If you are a music buff and you spend a lot of time on or near the computer, this is the site for you.

Tonight I am having a mass editing session. The hubby is out with a friend, the kids are in bed, the house is quiet, I am sufficiently caffeinated and I have Pandora playing all my favorite songs. It is the first time in over a week I feel happy and joyful and content. I am tired, but I am absolutely loving the images I am producing and my passion for photography is being renewed rapidly.

It is a good night.

Until,
D :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Barnes said...

be advised - Pandora asks for $ after you play it for 40 hours in a month. I switched to last.fm after we maxed out the 40 hours of holiday music but in Dec I will switch back to Pandora.

I got an evil grin on my face reading this post. I *heart* pandora.

Jill said...

I just discovered it this week too!!