Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday (there should be a song for this)

One more day and I should be back to regular posting. Until then, I hope you are having a great holiday weekend with friends and family. Did you go shopping today?? I am not brave enough to venture out into the mall on Black Friday so we didn't do any real shopping. I did hit a local craft show though, and spied some cute things to file away in the recesses of the old brain.

Anyway, I hope you have a lovely day.
Until,
D :)

1 comment:

TitanKT said...

There are two! Did you already know that? Not sure if that was meant to be funny because EVERYONE knows Steely Dan's Black Friday or not. I'm not sure you knew Megadeth also has a song called Black Friday. Neither of those Black Friday's is in reference to the day after Thanksgiving though. LOL!!!