Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Too Darn Hot

It's Thanksgiving eve, and we are with family preparing for the feast tomorrow. I am so ready for some turkey and dressing and all the goodies that come along with it. Thankfully the weather has finally figured out that it is winter, and the 80 degree temps of this morning have given way to the 40-50 degree temps expected for the next few days. It's a good thing, because I was having a really hard time getting into the "holiday spirit" when I had to dress in short sleeves and shorts!


My posts will most likely be short and sweet for the next couple of days, but know that I am thinking of all of you and hoping that your holidays are filled with joy, laughter and good memories. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family, and an amazing on line community to call home as well.

I wish you all many blessings.
Until,
D :)

No comments: