Monday, November 26, 2007

Standing Still

Ugh, I think I have carpel tunnel now. I have been non-stop editing for the past 2 days and my wrist and my elbow (of all things) is killing me!

I haven't even had the chance to read any blogs today! Oh the shame!

I still have one more session to proof and then I am done. Yippie! Kiddo gets his mommy back! Christmas decorations may actually go up; the floor will be visible once again. Ok, well, the floor will be visible for a minute or two at least.

In baby news, I am doing good. He is moving around all the time now. I have a level II ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday and I am so excited. And nervous. And excited. And stressed. I am afraid of what they might find, but glad for the opportunity to see the baby in such detail. I pray that all is well. Lord, please give me strength.

I guess that is it for now. I am too brain dead for much else at the moment.

A little Jewel for you... Standing Still
Until,
D :P

No comments: