Saturday, November 10, 2007

Under the Wire

Hope I get this in before midnight...

I don't really have much to say. I had an exhausting day today filled with lots of fun stuff - but I can't really talk about it right now. I realize I am not winning any new readers with these sub-par posts lately, but once things settle down for a day or two I'll try to get back to writing more interesting stuff.

In baby news, the little one has decided to move his residence from the bottom of my pelvis to higher ground under my rib cage. All evening this evening I have been tortured by him rolling upwards and squishing vital organs out of their comfy homes. His kicks, that were very low this morning, are now protruding through my mid section. I don't know where he thinks he is going, but he is making his mommy extremely uncomfortable! The biggest problem is he can't decide which place he likes better so he rolls up and then down; and then up, and then back down. Mercy!

So I am going to bed now because it is way past my bedtime and I have had a long day. Tomorrow may be challenging as well, so say a little prayer for me, please? I am having potential car issues once again and am not in a good spot for something like that to happen.

Much love to you all.
Until,
D :)

No comments: