Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Things You Don't Say

Oh man, this is getting tough. I've been trying to think about something to write about all day and I am just at a loss. I am sitting here in bed with the laptop (which is one of my favorite things to do) and I am watching a rerun of Letterman. (why???? I don't know - too lazy to change the channel I guess)

Anyway, since I am at such a loss today, I am going to steal and idea from a thread we have on bbc today, which is titled "Things I Like". So here is my list.

Things I Like:
  • the smell of my son after a bath
  • clean sheets
  • my Baked Apple Pie scent in the Scentsy warmer
  • feeling my baby kick inside of me
  • hearing my Hubby say "I Love You"
  • fried chicken, mashed potatoes and fried okra
  • anything mint and chocolate
  • sweet toddler kisses and hugs
  • the sound of my son singing
  • the way my son says "Jesus"
  • the sound of a choir singing
  • the way I feel when the praise team at church performs
  • the smell in the air the first few days of Fall
  • the way Hubby smells after he shaves
  • Christmas music
  • my first sip of coffee in the morning
  • the fizzing of an ice cold Dr. Pepper being poured over Sonic ice
  • campfire breakfasts
  • the smell of garlic and butter cooking
  • a nice fitting pair of jeans
  • a great hair cut and color
  • making a client happy with a photo shoot
  • hot showers
  • God's grace and love

I'm sure there are more, but this is what I can think of right now.

If you'd like to make your own list, I'd be more than happy to tag you, meme style. ;)

Until,

D :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love an "I like" list! Such a great way to remember all the little things in life that make us happy.

Mollie said...

Oh you've made me totally feel all warm and fuzzy!! :D