Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Way You Wait

Hi All,
I am elbow deep in editing photos right now and just not much is going through my head other than photoshop techniques.

But I have been feeling nostalgic lately, what with the holidays coming up and all, and so I have been surfing around during my breaks and came across an old friend of mine. I once had the absolute honor of singing with this man on a few occasions, and as I will tell you about later, they were some of the best times of my life.

But, before I get all into that, I thought you might want to hear some of his work. Ladies and Gents, may I introduce to you Mr. David Shepherd Grossman.

The Way You Wait


Darkness (from an appearance on the local Fox station in Phoenix, AZ)


Silent Eye


Oh how I miss those days...
Until,
D :)

1 comment:

C. L. Fry said...

Aaahh, those were good times...