Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

My favorite all time Holiday album. I know, it's probably too early for most of you, but I pulled it out today and added it to my mp3 player play list. Next I am going to find The King:
This one, this one, Or this one.
But they may be hard to find.

I really wish I had this...

although the original recording had a bunch more songs on it. We had it on 8-track when I was a little girl. (does that date me a little??) My first car had an 8-track player too.... YIKES!


Some new ones I would love to own: this one

or this one,

because I bet they are spectacular!

But the thing about putting holiday cds on my xmas list, is that by the time I get them, it will be too late to listen to them! Oh, the irony.

What to do....what to do...

Lookit this! The best of both worlds! Jewel sings Elvis!

It may be a Merry Christmas after all! ;)

Until,

D :)

1 comment:

Trish said...

Oooh.... I love Christmas music. I know, I know, it's not at all cool to admit such a thing, but there you have it. It has to be a particular kind, though. Harry Connick Jnr on the 'When Harry Met Sally' soundtrack, Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald, et al. Now that I've finally figured out how to buy songs on iTunes I might see about making up a Playlist of my own. And Sarah McLachlan has a new CD out? Woo hoo! We love her in our house. PS thanks for adding me to your list of NaBlo friends!