Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Don't

My clever little boy knows that he is not to touch Daddy's laptop (which happens to be sitting on our coffee table right now). So, tonight as Hubby and I were running around getting stuff done all over the house, I realized I hadn't checked on Kiddo in a while. I peeked into the living room to see what he was doing and he was standing in front of Hubby's computer, kind of dancing around it as if the temptation to touch was overwhelming. I gently reminded him that we don't touch Daddy's computer, and left the room. Several minutes later I hear a "clackity, clack, clack, clack!" Coming from the living room. I rush in there, already scolding him for pounding on the keyboard. When I rounded the corner and got a good look, I was shocked.

Kiddo had gone to his room and retrieved his keyboard (an old desktop model that we let him play with). He then took the keyboard and set it on top of Hubby's laptop and was pretending to work on Daddy's computer by clacking away at the keys! Sneaky, sneaky! He of course couldn't get in trouble because he wasn't technically touching Daddy's computer, and it is ok for him to pound on his own keyboard.

What am I going to do with such a clever boy??

Until,
D :)

No comments: