Thursday, November 01, 2007

It's November 1st!

And you know what that means.... ok, maybe you don't. November is NaBloPoMo!! One month out of the year thousands of bloggers participate in a world wide blog posting month. The goal is to post at least once a day. I participated last year (I almost made it) and I so enjoyed it because, not only did I get introduced to lots of new, exciting blog reads, it really helped me get into blogging more myself.

So this year I am doing it again, and you can all expect to see a post a day from me (I hope). If you haven't noticed yet, I have listed some of my new NaBloPoMo friends in my sidebar. If you are feeling particularly saucy, check them out! ;)

I will probably be back later today with some pics from last night's Trick or Treating. Kiddo had an absolute blast and was such a stinker when we tried to explain to him that all the kids coming to our door had to go home. He did NOT want to get in the bath and wind down for the evening.

Meanwhile, I need to get off my duff and get this house cleaned. G&H are coming in today for the weekend and I am sooooooo unprepared! My preggo brain made me forget the fact that I needed to clean. Yikes!

Have a wonderful November!
Until,
D :)

2 comments:

jenny said...

happy november! here we go!

i like the noblopomo friends thing you have going on (thanks for listing me) - i might have to do something like that too - or else i might lose track of things. eeek!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Love your B/W family photo.

Happy to meet another NaBloPoMo member!